Sunday, August 26, 2012

More from Moonlighters Quilt Show

These were from a challenge from a small group that formed from the larger group of Moonlighters.  The top is made by Suz L.  She always has her glasses on her head, loves bead work and crazy quilts.  The bottom is of Linda St A...this too, is a remarkable resemblance.  She even has her finger up like the school teacher she used to be. 
Made by Marilynn D-R.  I made one similiar to this in my favorite civil war colors so it was alot of fun to see this done with Kaffe.
Another made by Tonya A.  I think I quilted this one for her.
Friend Judy A. made this pink beauty.  She didn't have to buy one piece of fabric for this quilt, she is very talented with scraps given to her.  I also quilted this.

Thats all for today, I'll finish the ones I took pictures of tomorrow. 
A seam a day, keeps the blues away.


1 comment:

  1. I have a few pictures on my blogs as well. Great to see you have a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete