Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And.....some more from the show

Isn't this one a beauty?  My mind is getting a little fuzzy, but I think this one was made by Pam H.  (if I am wrong, please comment and I will give credit, where credit is due.)  Pam is a newer member of Moonlighters and has already taken on many positions within.  She had many pieces of art in the show.
Grandmothers flower garden, by Judy K.  Simply amazing.  All pieced by hand.  I started one of these but quickly decided it would be a great table runner, stopping at 6 flowers. 
A fun batik quilt done by Rose T. and quilted by me.  Rose is very active in our guild, she is our social secretary (puts together our parties and picnics) she is also responsible for the tea room at our show.  I can't count the number of quilts she pumps out in a year.  She is our energizer bunny.
Close up of the quilting. 
I think I have enough for one or two more posts.....hope you are enjoying, and remember
A seam a day, keeps the blues away!



1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts..."a seam a day". My in-laws are stopping by this afternoon, but after that, I'll have to get the machine out and run a few lines of thread.

    ReplyDelete